I'm taking this exercise from CodeWars.
Your task is to make two functions (
minimum, etc., depending on the language ) that receive a list of integers as input, and return the largest and lowest number in that list, respectively.
Examples (Input -> Output)
* [4,6,2,1,9,63,-134,566] -> max = 566, min = -134
* [-52, 56, 30, 29, -54, 0, -110] -> min = -110, max = 56
* [42, 54, 65, 87, 0] -> min = 0, max = 87
*  -> min = 5, max = 5
Potential solution(s) I'm thinking of:
- you can sort the array and get the first item
- sort the list, reverse it and get the first item
- compare each item and have an intermediary value
- or use the built-in functions
Eventually, it's way easier to just use the built-in methods.